We request that members and guests wear acceptable attire and footwear at all times.
Acceptable Golf Course attire:
- Soft spike or spikeless shoes, including sandal soft-spikes, must be worn on the course
- Shirts must have a collar and should be tucked in
- Hats must be worn “bill-forward
- Short length should be no higher than halfway between mid-thigh and mid-knee and no lower than mid-knee.
Unacceptable Golf Course attire:
- Tank tops
- Sport jerseys
- Bike shorts
- Cargo shorts and pants
- Bathing suits
Helpful dress code reminders:
- Members, family of members, and guests are asked to wear attire appropriate for the occasion or event
- The General Manager and/or the Head Golf Professional is authorized to prohibit use of the Club facilities by those whose attire is deemed to be unacceptable